Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Sunshine Box | March 29, 2012


Today is Thursday, March 29, 2012
After a month of health challenges:
Exhaustion....blood draws....CT Scan
a three night stay in the hospital...more blood draws..
and tests...and blood draws...and tests...
and then sent home to wait for pathology results.
Yesterday, I had a follow up appointment
Again, I hear that there are no answers.
There are no pathology results,
....but there are more blood tests,
...and more waiting.

Yes, it's been a challenging month.

Today, I came home to find a package on the table
...for me...
No special reason
...it's not a holiday
...it's not my birthday
for no reason in particular
...there it was....

  My "Little Box of Sunshine" arrived from Ohio ♥

...filled with happy yellow surprises....

...sweet, delightful suprises....

...from my sweet Christina and Steven and Blake...
...just because they love me ♥

...gotta admit, I thought these chicks were my favorite ♥...

But who am I kidding...nothing is better than original artwork from Blake!
Yes, that's the sun :)
It's a challenge to harness the enthusiasm and color within the lines...
...Grammy loves the explosion of energy!


Yep, my heart is smiling :)





No comments: